Since we are trying to find out which is best, it means they have more than one flavor that is available in this range. It features 5 unique eliquid flavors that would make a great starting device for anyone who is new to vaping and a tasty option for any vaper who loves quality flavors. Let’s take a look at the 5 eliquid flavors that you get to choose from, and what each one of them offers to you.
- Watermelon Slices: This eliquid flavor starts with a light watermelon scent that will entice your taste buds. Even the aftertaste is constant, providing a genuine serving of fresh crisp watermelons on both the inhale and exhale.
- Sweet Fusion: This is a wonderful combination of sweet sweets that is ideal for vapers who enjoy sweet candy flavors. The eliquid has a distinct strawberry flavor with undertones of raspberry, delicious apples, and sharp lime on both the inhale and exhale.
- Bubble Trouble: This Dinner Lady e liquid was able to reproduce the flavor of bubble gums, the kind with the spherical balls and fruit-flavored hard shells, in some way. The flavor is consistent on both inhale and exhale, leaving you with a pleasant vapor and a nice aftertaste in your tongue.
- Lemon Fizz: Lemon Fizz E-Liquid is a mouth-watering lemon burst that truly fizzes. On the inhale, this eliquid flavor has a lemon flavor with a sour sherbet flavor and some zest from the lemon flavor. This is the eliquid to try if you’re searching for a distinctive e-liquid that won’t bore your taste.
- Apple Sours: The fragrance of crisp apples enters your nose as soon as you open this bottle. The eliquid has a candy-like flavor with a crisp apple flavor and a touch of sourness. The apple taste lingers on the exhale, giving you the impression of biting into a genuine apple.
About The Nicotine Concentration
Their Tuck Shop Range features both freebase nicotine ejuice mixtures and salt nicotine ejuice mixtures which make it perfect for any and every type of vaper, whether you prefer to vape without nicotine, or you prefer incredibly strong nicotine hit to quench your cravings every time you vape.
In the case of the freebase e liquids within this range, you get to choose from either 0mg, 3mg, and 6mg nicotine concentrations. However, you get to step it up a notch when you choose to go with their nicotine salt version. Here you get to choose from 20mg and 50mg nicotine concentrations.
The difference between these two variations is the nature of the nicotine itself. While salt nicotine can handle high concentrations of nicotine and still give you clean and smooth throat hits, freebase nicotine would give off harsh and unpleasant throat hits when you vape as high as 50mg.
No ejuice is complete without an appropriate combination of vegetable glycerin (VG) and propylene glycol (PG). In the Dinner Lady Tuck Shop range, there are two available ratios. Their freebase e liquids are made with 70 percent vegetable glycerin (VG) and 30 percent propylene glycol. This ratio is perfect for cloud chasers as every drag is rewarded with dense clouds of tasty vapor. It is also great at delivering bold and flowing flavor.
In the case of the salt nicotine e liquids, they are made with 50 percent vegetable glycerin (VG) and 50 percent propylene glycol (PG). This makes it excellent for providing strong and flowing flavor with little but satisfactory cloud formation, especially when vaping with a pod device or starter kit.
Packaging and Availability
The Dinner Lady Tuck Shop range of e liquids is sold in both a 30ml chubby gorilla bottle and a 60ml dropper bottle. The 30ml bottle is meant for the nicotine salt variation while the 60ml bottle is meant for the freebase nicotine e liquids. On Hazetown Vapes, the 30ml bottles are sold for $20 while the 60ml bottles are sold for $22.
It would be quite hard to determine the best of the flavor profiles that DInner Lady has available in their Tuck Shop range. Sure you might have one that you feel more drawn to based on personal preference, but it’s hard to find any Dinner Lady vape juice flavor that does not do a great job.